Are you frustrated with you driving lessons?
Do you feel the need to change instructors?
Learning to drive can be a very frustrating experience & you can waste hundreds of pounds if your tuition is not effective.
If you get to the end of your lesson & feel you have not learnt anything you should be asking, does your Driving Instructor...
- Arrive on time at least 95% of the time?
- Recap the previous session to agree strengths and areas for improvement?
- State firm session objectives and aims on what you will be covering that lesson?
- Coach in a friendly, equal partnership manner?
- Help & guide you with feedback & encouragement when you make mistakes & praise you when you succeed- giving you confidence in your ability?
- Finish your session with a recap of what you have learnt, ask questions to check your understanding & guide you to the subject for your next session?
Did you tick ALL the above boxes? If not, change to Kevin now & move your driving into top gear.
The best transfer deal going: your first six (4x1.5) hours
Please note: not to pupils with a practical test booked
Excellent instructor , kevin is a very patient and friendly person which I feel is the best two traits to have as an instructor. Every lesson was a joy , thank you very much Kevin Read more
I would definitely recommend Kevin to anyone looking to start driving! He made the whole experience a fun one and was always supportive and helpful with any questions I had. Learning to drive with Kevin was all round brilliant! Read more
I cannot thank Kevin enough for being such a great instructor. I could not have chosen a better instructor with the experience he has. I constantly felt safe and listened to and he was proactive in ensuring I felt safe behind the wheel. He is flexible wit… Read more