Are you frustrated with you driving lessons?
Do you feel the need to change instructors?
Learning to drive can be a very frustrating experience & you can waste hundreds of pounds if your tuition is not effective.
If you get to the end of your lesson & feel you have not learnt anything you should be asking, does your Driving Instructor...
- Arrive on time at least 95% of the time?
- Recap the previous session to agree strengths and areas for improvement?
- State firm session objectives and aims on what you will be covering that lesson?
- Coach in a friendly, equal partnership manner?
- Help & guide you with feedback & encouragement when you make mistakes & praise you when you succeed- giving you confidence in your ability?
- Finish your session with a recap of what you have learnt, ask questions to check your understanding & guide you to the subject for your next session?
Did you tick ALL the above boxes? If not, change to Kevin now & move your driving into top gear.
The best transfer deal going: your first six (4x1.5) hours
Please note: not to pupils with a practical test booked
Kevin is a very patient and caring instructor, and with thanks to Kevin’s guidance and support I became a much less anxious driver. Because of his positive attitude and support, I passed first time! Each lesson was tailored to me and ensuring I became a s… Read more
Kevin really helped me to pass my test second time round as he has a huge knowledge and experience that push me towards my goal of passing my test. Evan though I I did not have many lesson with Kevin’s the one I did where the differences between passing a… Read more
Kevin has given me great confidence in driving and helped me to pass with ease, I would thoroughly recommend Kevin's friendly and knowledgable approach to learning Thank you Kevin, you were amazing! Read more