Are you frustrated with you driving lessons?
Do you feel the need to change instructors?
Learning to drive can be a very frustrating experience & you can waste hundreds of pounds if your tuition is not effective.
If you get to the end of your lesson & feel you have not learnt anything you should be asking, does your Driving Instructor...
- Arrive on time at least 95% of the time?
- Recap the previous session to agree strengths and areas for improvement?
- State firm session objectives and aims on what you will be covering that lesson?
- Coach in a friendly, equal partnership manner?
- Help & guide you with feedback & encouragement when you make mistakes & praise you when you succeed- giving you confidence in your ability?
- Finish your session with a recap of what you have learnt, ask questions to check your understanding & guide you to the subject for your next session?
Did you tick ALL the above boxes? If not, change to Kevin now & move your driving into top gear.
The best transfer deal going: your first six (4x1.5) hours
Please note: not to pupils with a practical test booked
I can recommend Kev to anyone. He made me feel comfortable during my lessons which was important for me to learn. He explains how to improve very clear and respectfully. I enjoyed the lessons as well which is really important. If your looking for a drivin… Read more
I can not recommend Kev enough. You won’t meet a nicer or more patient man, I did all my lessons with Kev and passed first time. On top of this I also really enjoyed each lesson as Kev makes you feel so at ease, teaches you and can easily have a chat, Kev… Read more
I was a little nervous at first but Kevin certainly helped settle that. Perfect approach to teaching you to drive with both patience and understanding. Passed first time and a huge amount of credit should go to Kevin. Very happy and would strongly recomme… Read more