Are you frustrated with you driving lessons?
Do you feel the need to change instructors?
Learning to drive can be a very frustrating experience & you can waste hundreds of pounds if your tuition is not effective.
If you get to the end of your lesson & feel you have not learnt anything you should be asking, does your Driving Instructor...
- Arrive on time at least 95% of the time?
- Recap the previous session to agree strengths and areas for improvement?
- State firm session objectives and aims on what you will be covering that lesson?
- Coach in a friendly, equal partnership manner?
- Help & guide you with feedback & encouragement when you make mistakes & praise you when you succeed- giving you confidence in your ability?
- Finish your session with a recap of what you have learnt, ask questions to check your understanding & guide you to the subject for your next session?
Did you tick ALL the above boxes? If not, change to Kevin now & move your driving into top gear.
The best transfer deal going: your first six (4x1.5) hours
Please note: not to pupils with a practical test booked
Being an older learner driver gave me added concerns and insecurities when it came to deciding on getting back in the driving seat to learn and pass my test. I happened across Kevin’s website after a brief search and I am so glad I choose learn with him. … Read more
Just passed my driving test thanks to Kevin King. I couldn't ask for a better instructor. Kev has helped me with my anxious driving, even today when my stomach was in knots. Stopping me and talking everything over calmly he made sure that deep down I k… Read more
Today I passed my practical driving first time and I also passed the theory first time too. It is a testament to Kevin’s patience and repetition to help make sure that it sinks in, even when you aren’t aware it has. You will find yourself repeating his li… Read more